Join the April Week of Action
San Francisco Students: Can’t attend the strike because your school won’t excuse you? Sign this petition!
Wednesday 04/22: Earth Day: Mass climate justice march and strike led by youth/frontline groups. Gathering at noon at SF City Hall and March at 1pm.
Thursday 04/23: Actions pushing for divestment. Specifically, school based actions to push for CalSTRS to divest $6 billion from fossil fuels. Other adult groups will be targeting the financial sector to divest.
- PLEASE HELP US FUND BUSES, FOOD, AND OTHER EXPENSES BY DONATING HERE AND SHARING: https://www.gofundme.com/youth-vs-apocalypse-will-not-stop
- Tips on how to organize your school for the strike
- Request a YVA presentation at your school
- We also have a downloadable guide for running a workshop at your school about the climate crisis and the power of the youth strike. Click here for an in-depth workshop or here for a shorter version.
- Logistical and prep tips for teachers